Fashion by Mihaailo

August 02, 2017

Hi everyone! Welcome to updated version of this blog. First things first, I need to apologize for not being active for almost 2 weeks. It's really bad, but I am coming even stronger. I hope you will like it

I started this blog in January 2017. It was meant to be fashion blog with only outfit posts and without writing. It is going to be a fashion blog, but mixed with my life and with ME. I wont post daily like usual, but I will post 2 times a week. Pieces of my life, organization tips, travel guide and more. I spent more than an hour to make a video for my instagram story. (you need to check it out) CLICK HERE and I spent more than hour for re-designing my blog. I't's not fully changed, It's like small update because I need to apologize for not even thinking about blog. I really like this change because I am that type of person that hates changes.

I am preparing something really amazing for 40K on my instagram, and for 100K views on my blog.
Stay tuned and tell me, do you like this version of my blog?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe