NewYorkerStyle

Hello guys! Welcome to my new Blog post. This blog post is going to be about Espadrilles from New Yorker Let's jump into it!

So I am going to show you 5 reasons why do you need espadrilles. 

1.THEY ARE COMFORTABLE 

And when I say that, I really mean it. I tought that they are going to be weird for my foot and that they will fall of, but when I walked in them, everything changed. Walking in city with them is great.

2. THEY GO WELL WITH EVERYTHING

They actually go well with every piece of clothing. You can wear jeans, white ( or any other color ) pants and that's why I love them.

3. THEY GO IN 6 COLORS

Basically when I saw in our new yorker store that these espadrilles go in 6 colors I got shocked. I don't know why. Anyways, I got black ones that I love the most.
Here are all colors.
1. White
2. Black
3. Dark Blue
4. Grey
5. Turquoise (light blue)
6. Dark blue with white stripes.

4. THEY ARE CHEAP

You should really get them, they are on discount entire April. Right now they cost 7,50€ (15km) and I think that everyone can have them

5.  THEY ARE LIGHT AND THERE ARE  NO SWEAT

I am so happy about this one, they are so light that your leg won't get hurt so easily. Just like I said in 1 reason why I love them. They are comfortable. I love to wear socks and I sleep with them so my foots sweat a lot. I always had so many problems with my foot. This Espadrilles are best. 3 Hours photoshoot = no sweat. L O V E  T H E M.

Love you all <3
Thank you guys so much for all of your support. I really love when I see mails or messages where you say that you love my work. My blog got 3k views daily and I am so grateful.


I hope you enjoyed this post. LOVE YOU.
Social pages
insta
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

0 comments:

My Instagram